Friday, November 27, 2009

How can I get into a private myspace?

I want to delete an embaressing picture from this guys myspace but I dont know his email and password and I know he definitely wont tell me it



HELP PLEASE AND IF U DONT KNOW HOW TO DO THIS DONT EVEN REPLY TO THIS



How can I get into a private myspace?

The only legal way to get into someones account is by having their login info (which you'd have to ask them for).



You could always ask them to delete it for you or report them to Myspace....to report them, view their profile %26amp; at the bottom of their page click on "report user" ....add their myspasce URL %26amp; why you are reporting them. Myspace usually replies in a few days.



How can I get into a private myspace?

You can't get into his profile and edit it without his e-mail or password.



The only option you have is to report the user.



http://www.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseact...



You can report abuse of MySpace and submit it through that site.



I've never reported anything so I don't know how long it will take to get a reply.



How can I get into a private myspace?

You can get inside with a Keylogger Program....I have been researching some Keyloggers lately because i think my girlfriend is cheating on me and i downloaded



KeyProwler (KeyProwler .com)it caught everything i wanted, it got all MYSPACE PASSWORDS AND USERNAMES and was completly hidden. I tried all in on keylogger by realytec but it was way too



complicated. Right now they are giving away 100% function beta free trial versions and thats always good, it not only does keylogging,



but takes screenshots and emails you logs even when you do not have access to the program! check it out...



http://www.softpedia.com/get/Security/Ke...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ltd