Friday, November 27, 2009

Please tell me how to view a private myspace page?

My ex boyfriend is somehow reading my page and my new boyfriends page..both of our pages are private but he says he has a special way to get in private pages..Can someone tell me how to do this. Please dont tell me about making up a profile and adding ..i want to know about the code or software that he is using. ..thanks



Please tell me how to view a private myspace page?

There used to be methods of viewing private profiles (i.e. Past Cache, Firefox, etc), but all of those little loopholes were closed down by the myspace maintenance team over time. The last surviving way was called past cache, which enabled you to expose the past loopholes that myspace had closed by exposing the user's html codes, but past cache was disabled as well as of about two months ago. As that one crappy song goes, youre "just a little too late".



As of now, the private profile is completely secured. There IS NO WAY, other than the traditional friend request.



EDIT; If you don't want him viewing it, then BLOCK him.



Please tell me how to view a private myspace page?

there is no way you can view a private myspace. there was but now the only way is to be addded in their friends . so your ex is lying to you or maybe he has a friend who added to your new boyfriend friends and thats how he see his page but otjher then that no way



Please tell me how to view a private myspace page?

I bet he stole your password by setting up a phishing site. It's really easy, especially if he disguised it as a MySpace page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ltd