Sunday, November 29, 2009

How do you stop the 'set blog to private' setting on Myspace?

I just made a Myspace,and I noticed that it has automatically set my blog to private,I can't find where you change it?



How do you stop the 'set blog to private' setting on Myspace?

first u go to account settings



and then youll see privacy settings and select change settings next to it and then youll see who can view my full profile and then u choose friends only or public



How do you stop the 'set blog to private' setting on Myspace?

My guess is that you are under 18, in which case, you will automatically be set to private/ If you want ,you can change your birthdate, (not very ethical-they do this for a reason). If you are not under 18, it shouldnt have done this automatically, on your profile page go to blog and then go to blog settings and you can then set it to public. Hope this helped xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ltd