Friday, November 27, 2009

If I make my myspace page private will I need to re-add all my friends?

I want to set my MySpace profile to private, but I've noticed in the past that when my friends have set their profiles to private that they either needed to send me a new friend request or I'm no longer on their list.



When you set your profile to private does it ask you who you want to keep or something like that, or just dump your friend list entirely and force you to resend friend requests to everyone?



Maybe there's an issue with my account or a setting I need to check to ensure that I don't get dropped when someone else makes their page private? Any help is appreciated.



If I make my myspace page private will I need to re-add all my friends?

setting your profile to private doesn't take away your friends.



it just allows only your friends to see your page.



it shouldn't do anything to your friends.



if it does, then it might be a glitch or something.



If I make my myspace page private will I need to re-add all my friends?

Nope.



It won't delete your friends.



It will just have your friends see your page and keep you safe



:p

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ltd