Monday, December 28, 2009

Hi how do i fix my myspace private profile page?

soo it does not look all like it is white



i wanna have a picture in the background is thier anyway to fix it ?



Hi how do i fix my myspace private profile page?

Yes there is.



You have to set your profile background using the Myspace profile editor. When you do that, it automatically becomes the background for your private profile screen as well. That's how you see those other people do it.



http://profileedit.myspace.com/index.cfm...



Hi how do i fix my myspace private profile page?

blinkyou.com

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I like your srticle and I would like very much to read some more information on this issue. Will you post some more?

    hack facebook password

    hack MSN passwords

    how to hack Hotmail

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found the how to hack facebook passwords services from RayaHari.com to be simply brilliant! Here is their website:

    http://www.rayahari.net/how-to-Hack-Yahoo-and-Hotmail.php

    I'd had my suspicions for quite some time, that my wife was having an affair with her boss. However I didn't have any idea how I could prove it for sure, I mean I didn't want her to know I didn't trust her in case I was wrong. Anyway, after hiring hack facebook account services from RayaHari.com and cracking her email / facebook passwords, I discovered that she was having an affair and it had been going on for longer than I thought. Not sure what I'm going to do now, but I'm glad I know.

    BTW, I found another website that can hack into someones yahoo passwords and other one specialized in hack hotmail passwords.

    Michael Bellamy, Lincoln

    England

    ReplyDelete

 
ltd