Wednesday, December 23, 2009

How can I find out who is sending me bad messages on myspace with a private profile?

I have been getting horrible messages sent to me on myspace. The person doing this has no picture and a made up profile that is private.I cannot message them or add them. What can I do? They are threatening me at this point. PLEASE HELP!!!



How can I find out who is sending me bad messages on myspace with a private profile?

Change your profile settings to let no one send you messages who are not on your friends list.



Its under edit and then privacy I think or somewhere around there just look.



Just a word of advice... if they have to threaten you in private Im sure they dont mean it. They have NO guts and are a coward. Dont worry about it. Someone is trying to see if they can get to you mentally. It gives ppl a sense of power over you. Dont tell anyone in real life how you are feeling, you could be telling the very person who is doing it.



JMO!



How can I find out who is sending me bad messages on myspace with a private profile?

if it will let you block the user or ignore them

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ltd