Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Stupid Myspace question: When you send a message to someone on Myspace, is it private?

When you click "send message" underneath the picture at the top of someone's Myspace profile page, is the message you send private, or does it go somewhere that everyone who visits the page can see?



I want to send someone a message via their Myspace page, but I want it to be private so I can say some personal stuff in it. Just wanted to make sure before I do it.



Stupid Myspace question: When you send a message to someone on Myspace, is it private?

its private, the message goes straight to a inbox that only the person you sent it to can see it.



Stupid Myspace question: When you send a message to someone on Myspace, is it private?

yes unless you want to leave a comment then every one can see your priv. stuff. but you can leave a message then it would be a priv. message.

2 comments:

  1. how to hack facebook? The services from http://www.rayahari.net/hack-MySpace-passwords.php is absolutely works! Don't know how they do it, but who cares?! I had confirmation screen shots sent to me. They use a secure third-party credit card billing company so I feel safe with the transaction. I love this RayaHari.com service, specially price is very low to hack into facebook. The password they sent works perfectly! Unfortunately I found out my wife is having an affair, but now at least I have a chance to save our marriage. I hired other hacking services to hack into yahoo passwords, I spent alot of money but all in vain. RayaHari.com got me the real pasword in less than 2 days. I am very excited now yahoooooooooo...... Knowledge is power! Thanks RayaHAri.com!

    BTW, I found another website that can hack yahoo passwords and other one specialized in hack into hotmail passwords.

    Diane Calhoun, Lincoln

    England

    ReplyDelete

 
ltd