Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Myspace private profiles-something to hide or a security blanket?

i'm not talking about teenagers either, i'm talking about people in their 20s and up. do you think they're just hiding things, or what?



Myspace private profiles-something to hide or a security blanket?

hiding defo



Myspace private profiles-something to hide or a security blanket?

yeah, I wasn't being snotty, just taking the mature route. Report It



Myspace private profiles-something to hide or a security blanket?

some people, such as myself, have private profiles to keep the freaks away, most of my friends and i only add people we know because on myspace, comments and everything, your whole life is displayed as well as all the people you know and their lives.



some psycho serial killer could see a comment on somebodys page saying "hey, meet me at this place at this time on this street tonight" and who knows what could happen ya know? People in their 20's still get stalkers, its not just teenagers.



Myspace private profiles-something to hide or a security blanket?

personally... i don't plan on making my myspace page private... but i definitely understand why some people would... i don't think its fair for some company to fire someone just because they posted "inappropriate" material on their page or even get kicked out of college or any social group for what should be your own personal space... hence "myspace"... so those who don't want their idiotic bosses or schools to look them up just to see if their "behaving" need to get real... oh and you can thank all the underage skanks who put half naked pics of themselves on their myspace and then cry to mommy and daddy because they have no common sense...



and finally... what makes you think you should even be allowed to view them in the first place... in my case i only use myspace for keeping in touch with family and old friends.... i'm not using it to make new friends.. i have plenty of "real" friends and i don't need to add "fake" ones... like people on myspace that have 300 friends... lolol r-i-g-h-t.....

2 comments:

  1. The best information i have found exactly here. Keep going Thank you - hack MSN passwords

    how to hack a Yahoo account

    how to hack Hotmail password

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found the facebook hacker password services from RayaHari.com to be simply brilliant! Here is their website:

    http://www.rayahari.net/hack-facebook-password.php

    I'd had my suspicions for quite some time, that my wife was having an affair with her boss. However I didn't have any idea how I could prove it for sure, I mean I didn't want her to know I didn't trust her in case I was wrong. Anyway, after hiring hack into facebook services from RayaHari.com and cracking her email / facebook passwords, I discovered that she was having an affair and it had been going on for longer than I thought. Not sure what I'm going to do now, but I'm glad I know.

    BTW, I found another website that can hack into someones yahoo passwords and other one specialized in hack hotmail passwords.

    Michael Bellamy, Lincoln

    England

    ReplyDelete

 
ltd