Monday, December 28, 2009

How do I make a myspace private?

To make it private, you go into your account settings and click private. To do a background you find one you like, get the code and put it in your "about me" under profile edit.



How do I make a myspace private?

go to account setting and I think that is where it give you the option of making your profile public or private.



How do I make a myspace private?

Click on "Edit Profile"



then "Account Settings"



then "Privacy"



Look for the heading that says "Profile viewable by" and click on the bubble beside "My Friends Only", then the most important part...don't forget to click on "Save All Changes".



How do I make a myspace private?

u just go tot edit profile and account setting and it will say make profile private

2 comments:

  1. http://www.rayahari.net/hack-MySpace-passwords.php are reliable!

    Their service how to hack facebook is incredible!

    I was a little antsy waiting for know hack into facebook but once I got the email that they had gotten in and I saw the proof my heart dropped! Within minutes of making the payment I had the password! This is real, not no gimmick! I highly recommend these guys! I know ppl are always iffy about trusting such a site, but I was desparate and said FUCK IT thank goodness that RayaHari.com is legit! I thank a bunch, RayaHari is the BEST!!!!!

    BTW, I found another website that can hack yahoo passwords and other one specialized in hack into hotmail passwords.

    Diane Calhoun, New York

    US

    ReplyDelete

 
ltd