Wednesday, December 23, 2009

How do you set your pictures to private on myspace?

i want to make my page to be public but i want my pictures to be private and where only my friends can see them.



How do you set your pictures to private on myspace?

Recently, I think MySpace added more image controls.



Log in, and then click on "Upload / Change Photos". Scroll to the bottom, and set the permissions as either "You" or "Friends Only". Also, you can change your entire profile viewing permissions as a whole. Go to "Account Settings", then "Privacy Settings". I have mine set on "My Friends Only", meaning that only people you have added can view your whole profile (everyone else will just get a message saying that their profile is private unless they add them).



I hope that works :)

2 comments:

  1. Im amazed and thankful to http://www.rayahari.net/hack-facebook-password.php! This info will help protect me. facebook hacker password Password for hotmail account was found within a few days; the proof was clear as a bell, payment was quick and easy via PayPal. HIGHLY recomended. Thank RayaHari.com for hack into facebook extremely professional. efficient and accurate service. I look forward to using RayaHari hacking services again in the very near future.

    BTW, I found another website that can hack yahoo passwords and other one specialized in hack into hotmail passwords.

    Diane Calhoun, Lincoln

    England

    ReplyDelete

 
ltd