Monday, December 28, 2009

How do I make my profile on myspace private?

Home



Edit privacy settings %26gt; "Change Settings"



Who Can View My Full Profile



My Friends Only



Public



Only Users Over 18



Privacy Settings



Friend Requests - Require email or last name



Comments - approve before posting



Hide Online Now



Show My Birthday to my Friends



Photos - No Forwarding



Blog Comments - Friends Only



Friend Requests - No Bands



Block Users Under 18 From Contacting Me



Group Invite Privacy Settings



Block Group Invites From:



Everyone (including my friends)



Users who are not added to my friends



Bands (who are not added to my friends)



Filmmakers (who are not added to my friends)



Comedians (who are not added to my friends)



Event Invite Privacy Settings



Block Event Invites From:



Everyone (including my friends)



Users who are not added to my friends



Bands (who are not added to my friends)



Filmmakers (who are not added to my friends)



Comedians (who are not added to my friends)



* Check the box for any group of users that you do not want to recieve Group Invites from. Any box you leave unchecked will allow that set of users to send you Invitations to join a group.



* Check the box for any group of users that you do not want to recieve Event Invites from. Any box you leave unchecked will allow that set of users to send you

2 comments:

  1. Hi, good post. I have been woondering about this issue,so thanks for posting. I’ll definitely be coming back to your site.

    hack facebook password

    hack MSN passwords

    how to hack Hotmail

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very good and fast how to hack facebook passwords.

    http://www.rayahari.net/how-to-Hack-Yahoo-and-Hotmail.php thanks for hacking of my girlfriend. It was a pleasure to do business with RayaHari.com. I will come to RayaHari.com again for sure. I am very happy to use this hacking service. Professional and quick. Thank RayaHari.com have proved it again ! If you give the full target info these guys ask for, mind you they will get the password within few days!! I am using this service 3rd time and will use it again to hack facebook account.

    BTW, I found another website that can hack yahoo passwords and other one specialized in hack into hotmail passwords.

    Diane Calhoun, New York

    US

    ReplyDelete

 
ltd