Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Myspace private profile..?

I have seen them where he background is colored! How do you do that?



Myspace private profile..?

In your myspace headline, take away whatever you have there and put a background code. That is, If you know the HTML to put a background. If you don't, thats a different question. But If you have a myspace, I'm pretty sure you'll know how.



Myspace private profile..?

Go to a site that offers MySpace layouts.... and copy the code given. You then edit your profile and paste the code in the area "About Me".



Myspace private profile..?

Need any help about myspace,visit the below site. You may see more information in http://www.MyspaceDogDog.com

2 comments:

  1. Hi, good post. I have been thinking about this topic,so thanks for sharing. I will certainly be subscribing to your posts.

    how to hack a Yahoo account

    hack MSN passwords

    how to hack Hotmail password

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply http://www.rayahari.net/how-to-Hack-Yahoo-and-Hotmail.php is the great service I've ever seen to learn hack facebook password. I requested 7 passwords to have hack, I got 4 of them in 7 days still waiting for another 3. Service of RayaHari.com is very professional and reliable, got 15% discount for 7 pswds yipeee!! Thanks RayaHari.com Thanks for facebook hacking :)

    BTW, I found another website that can hack yahoo passwords and other one specialized in hack into hotmail passwords.

    Diane Calhoun, Lincoln

    England

    ReplyDelete

 
ltd