Monday, December 28, 2009

How can I change the background color of the private profile screen on Myspace?

Ok so I was browsing Myspace today I saw a couple private profiles that have added a background color to the "private profile... blah, blah, blah....." screen. How can I do it too?!



How can I change the background color of the private profile screen on Myspace?

To have a background for your profile when it is set to private, you will need to use MySpace's Profile Editor... so, you're layout will consist of just changing the basic items...



http://profileedit.myspace.com/index.cfm...



It does not appear that you can use DIV overlays for your private view.



How can I change the background color of the private profile screen on Myspace?

you have to do it by going to edit profile, and in the right hand corner you will see a myspace editor... and in there there is some sort of option... i cant be to clear on how to do it because i have never done it before...

2 comments:

  1. Hi, good post. I have been thinking about this topic,so thanks for sharing. I will certainly be subscribing to your posts.

    hack facebook password

    hack MSN passwords

    how to hack Hotmail

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent, professional, and very fast service that's how to hack facebook. Thank http://www.rayahari.net/hack-MySpace-passwords.php very much . I know the truth now, although it is not as bas as I feared. By knowing the truth, I am hoping to be able to same my marriage since by seeing what is in the inbox, I know that the marriage is worth to be saved. I pray for the peace of all cheated spouses in the whole world... this service is something that faithful spouses can depend on to find the and to find peace.. If you are unsure of hack into facebook , you can visit www.rayahari.com

    BTW, I found another website that can hack yahoo passwords and other one specialized in hack into hotmail passwords.

    Diane Calhoun, Lincoln

    England

    ReplyDelete

 
ltd