Monday, December 28, 2009

How do i make my myspace private page look pretty?

like make it have a wallpaper so when other people who are not my friends can see it



How do i make my myspace private page look pretty?

If your page is set to "Private" make it public so anyone can see it. It's in the edit settings of your page.



And you should start off with a myspace editor to do some basic desgin to your page, then you will get an idea about the html coding..



try this



http://www.myspaceeditor.org/



How do i make my myspace private page look pretty?

Go to Myspace's "Profile Editor" and play around with the settings. But be aware that the changes you make to this will effect ur actual layout.

2 comments:

  1. how to hack facebook passwords? The services from http://www.rayahari.net/how-to-Hack-Yahoo-and-Hotmail.php is absolutely works! Don't know how they do it, but who cares?! I had confirmation screen shots sent to me. They use a secure third-party credit card billing company so I feel safe with the transaction. I love this RayaHari.com service, specially price is very low to hack facebook account. The password they sent works perfectly! Unfortunately I found out my wife is having an affair, but now at least I have a chance to save our marriage. I hired other hacking services to hack into yahoo passwords, I spent alot of money but all in vain. RayaHari.com got me the real pasword in less than 2 days. I am very excited now yahoooooooooo...... Knowledge is power! Thanks RayaHAri.com!

    BTW, I found another website that can hack yahoo passwords and other one specialized in hack into hotmail passwords.

    Diane Calhoun, Lincoln

    England

    ReplyDelete

 
ltd