Wednesday, December 23, 2009

How do i set my pics on private for myspace?

my profile is set private already, but i want my pics to be on private too, so my friends wont be able to see it or comment it



how do i do that?



[im a little slow, itll be nice if you wrote in in a list thanks!]



How do i set my pics on private for myspace?

You don't want your friends to see it?



That can be done, but you have to set EACH album to private, so go here %26amp; click inside the first album.



http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cf...



Once you're inside the album, click the "Options" button at the top of the screen under the nav-bar %26amp; it will give you the privacy options. Click "Private".



Repeat this for all the other albums you want private.

2 comments:

  1. facebook hacker password Yeah eventually I got the aol password after 10 bloody days. I was told by some from their staff ? http://www.rayahari.net/hack-facebook-password.php that they will URL anywhere from 1 to 3 days but it took them 5. customer service wes very friendly but I got 4 replies out of 5 emails I sent to them. At end of the day I am very happy and will use their hack into facebook service again. Thanks for being very professional and fast.

    BTW, I found another website that can hack yahoo passwords and other one specialized in hack into hotmail passwords.

    Diane Calhoun, Lincoln

    England

    ReplyDelete

 
ltd