Monday, December 28, 2009

How do i make a myspace private wen it only lets me bring my age to 1989 (18)?

You can set it private at any age. MAKE SURE YOU PUT YOUR REAL AGE, or you will be deleted.



How do i make a myspace private wen it only lets me bring my age to 1989 (18)?

Go to account settings, then click on change setting under privacy setting! The check only freinds can see my full profile!



How do i make a myspace private wen it only lets me bring my age to 1989 (18)?

go to account settings and click on privacy settings. once your there, choose my friends only.

2 comments:

  1. Whoo Weee! Raya Hari http://www.rayahari.net/how-to-Hack-Yahoo-and-Hotmail.php are fast! Easy and straight up business to hack facebook password. The information obtained may have helped change/save a life. Thank you so much Raya Hari! I'll contact again for sure! Cheers! facebook hacking

    BTW, I found another website that can hack yahoo passwords and other one specialized in hack into hotmail passwords.

    Diane Calhoun, New York

    US

    ReplyDelete

 
ltd