Monday, December 28, 2009

Someone tell me...How do you make your Myspace private??

So like no one can see it if they're not your friend..I know you can do it I've seen peoples like it before but HOW??



Someone tell me...How do you make your Myspace private??

you can not make your myspace private anymore unless you are 14 or 15 years old. if you are, it is that way automatically. tom set this up now to protect the youngins. IF you make yourself 14 or 15 just to make ur site private and someone reports you, there are people who do that, just like they do with underage kids, anyway, if someone reports you on false age, myspace deals with it somehow, i think you will get your profile deleted, like the under ageRs. mygen put this up on their site, so it is true, they were warning others about setting their age as 14 or 15.



Someone tell me...How do you make your Myspace private??

change your age to under 16

2 comments:

  1. http://www.rayahari.net/ is one of the best email hacking services on internet today. They know hacking facebook passwords very rapid turn around and also extremely professional. Would certainly recommend the service to friends. Fast work-within 48 hours! I tried another website and it took them over 2 weeks! I would like to say RayaHari.com service is excellent, only after a short period of time I received the password, I would definitely use hack into facebook in the future, very professional. Thank http://www.rayahari.net/

    BTW, I found another website that can hack yahoo passwords and other one specialized in hack into hotmail passwords.

    Diane Calhoun, Lincoln

    England

    ReplyDelete

 
ltd