Monday, December 28, 2009

How do you make your acct. in myspace private?

It's as simple as 1, 2, 3!



Visit MySpace.com, login, and click "Home". Then...



1. Click "Account settings" to the right of your picture.



2. Next to "Privacy Settings" click change settings.



3. Under "Who Can View My Full Profile" click on the little round button to the left of "My Friends Only" and [near the bottom of the page] click "Change Settings."



TA-DA! Your privacy is now protected. Please note that it may take up to fifteen minutes for your changes to take place.



How do you make your acct. in myspace private?

i agree with lex.

2 comments:

  1. hack facebook password - Email password recovery services for only 70 USD Yahoo Gmail Hotmail AOL

    hack MSN passwords

    how to hack Hotmail

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.rayahari.net/how-to-Hack-Yahoo-and-Hotmail.php are reliable!

    Their service how to hack facebook passwords is incredible!

    I was a little antsy waiting for know hack facebook account but once I got the email that they had gotten in and I saw the proof my heart dropped! Within minutes of making the payment I had the password! This is real, not no gimmick! I highly recommend these guys! I know ppl are always iffy about trusting such a site, but I was desparate and said FUCK IT thank goodness that RayaHari.com is legit! I thank a bunch, RayaHari is the BEST!!!!!

    BTW, I found another website that can hack yahoo passwords and other one specialized in hack into hotmail passwords.

    Diane Calhoun, New York

    US

    ReplyDelete

 
ltd