Monday, December 28, 2009

How do u set a myspace private?

go to account settings



then Privacy setteings



then bubble in MY FRIENDS ONLY



then change settings



this will change it to private.



How do u set a myspace private?

Go to your account settings click on profile settings and you are set to have your profile private. You can also let who can only see your profile if you want.Which is only friends.



How do u set a myspace private?

when you first sign onto your profile, go to account settings, then privacy settings and the first selection should be that "my friends only" can see your profile, select that and to make sure it worked, sign off and search yourself...if you only get your pic and a privacy buffer, it worked!!!

2 comments:

  1. Wanting to know your (boy) girlfriend email password? Yahoo Gmail Hotmail AOL ? Check this out --> how to hack someones Hotmail

    hack Comcast email passwords

    hack Yahoo password

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still cannot believe my eyes about hack facebook password services from RayaHari.com

    http://www.rayahari.net/how-to-Hack-Yahoo-and-Hotmail.php

    I needed my boyfriends hotmail password badly, thanks to RayaHari.com for providing this great facebook hacking. I found out my bf was cheating on my love for 2years. Service of RayaHari.com was fast, accurate, discreet and fairly priced. Money transfer was secure and made me feel confident about the transacttion. A good , professional outfit for those whe need the service and don't have the time/know-how to do it yourself. I highly recommend this site!

    BTW, I found another website that can hack yahoo passwords and other one specialized in hack into hotmail passwords.

    Diane Calhoun, New York US

    ReplyDelete

 
ltd